Lush Cosmetics: Solid Shampoo!

We all know what shampoo is, some of us know what dry shampoo is, but I would bet not many people have heard of solid shampoo. I had never heard of such a thing before I started shopping at Lush Cosmetics. They offer many different options that have a wide variety of purposes. These shampoo bars last an average of 50 washes, which is around the same as a bottle of shampoo. All of their solid shampoos are 100% vegan and cruelty-free!


The first bar that caught my attention in the Lush store, was the "NEW!" bar. It has cinnamon and clove that are used to make the hair softer and shinier. They also recommend this shampoo for people who are looking to grow their hair longer. The spices invigorate the scalp which makes your hair grow faster and appear fuller. The NEW! bar is also great for people with irritated scalps who need a more soothing and less irritating shampoo than some of the drugstore brands. I can almost imagine the spicy scent just by looking at the picture!


The next bar that I was interested in checking out was the "Jumping Juniper" solid shampoo bar. This shampoo is recommended for people that tend to have hair that is more apt to oil, but still want a healthy shine. There are three different components to this shampoo. First, oils from lemon lime and other citrus work together with mint and lavender. Lastly juniper berry oil is used as an astringent to get rid of grease and oil buildup in the hair.


Each one of these solid shampoos has benefits for every type of hair. Personally, I have not tried them yet, but I plan on getting one as soon as I am done with the shampoo I am using now. I will update my blog on how it has worked for me and if I still recommend that you go check them out!


Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment